Wednesday, June 11, 2003

So I lied in my last post. I'm not going to send in my any of my kids books. I'm going to finish Carnal Fear and send it in.

I decided how I will resolve the basic conflict the other night when I was trying to fall asleep.

I'm trying to decide if I should enter the zoetrope contest. Sixty dollars is a lot. I don't even know if I could enter Drunk Terry Flunk and Freeing the Madwoman. I didn't see anything about it in the rules.

I wrote my column on cat graft last night. Not exactly what I usually write about.

I had my glucose tolerance test today. I've had so many blood tests that the phlebotomist said she was quitting and that the veins in my hands will never be good for drawing blood again. So damn, what now? One day they will go for my jugular.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home