Thursday, October 30, 2003

Aagh lost my post.

Um let's see, I wrote my book review last night. I took tonight off and read all the stuff Cullen's been reading in school and a really terrific book that Cam had called Holes.

I see Neil is still sick as am I and so is Bob, Jimi's dad. A big get well shout out to Bob.

After reading Iraq blog after blog I realized I have no idea why the Middle East is the Middle East. I realize this is going to prove my dorkiness all over again but isn't there a poem about far east Araby? Am I confused?

What is the Far East? Is there a Near East? What is the deal? I just don't get it.

Novel starts tomorrow at midnight. I've got lines running though my head that have to do with Galen burning down his video store but they must wait. Hoohaw I hope this is fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home