Saturday, April 03, 2004

Da da da da dum, Like a Bear!

In case you don't know that is very similar to an MC Honky song that actually says like a duck. I feel like a bear today because I finally got some sleep. True everyone and their cousin in the known universe called me and woke me up but still I got some sleep and I woke up thinking today is the day to start working on some big project. It's peculiar how much I feel like I have been hibernating when I really haven't. It hasn't even been six weeks since I finished Devil May Care's first draft and it's not like I haven't done any writing since then.

vorpal used to tell me that out of great pain comes great art. Sometimes I think he's right and sometimes I think out of great pain comes great pain. I always surprise myself my managing to write under the most painful circumstances.

I'm looking at four projects that are in various stages of completion. Reading about Marjory makes me feel so sad for her. I also feel very proud that she has managed to struggle on in the face of fear, instability and neglect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home