Tuesday, March 30, 2004

I'm starting to get better. Which is not to say I can see particularly well or that I don't throw up and faint way too much but I feel better. Maybe it's a mental thing.

Chris is jamming with this site Kevin showed us. He got the tabs for Weezer's Undone (The Sweater Song) and he picked it right up. He got me to play the beginning but really I stink at making chords. My fingers are fragile.

I think we're going to write a song together. I'll do the lyrics and he'll do the music. I've got a couple of ideas.

I've been talking to vorpal a fair amount about his bio video. I have some good ideas and I hope they can help him. Sometimes though I do my best work simply by believing in someone and if there is only one person on this planet who has earned my belief it would be my beloved vorpal.

Awhile ago my editor in DC, Paul, was after me to write a script about politics. I said no thank you but I got an idea the other day. Maybe just maybe. Shoot I had a really good idea today and then I forgot it. I need some sort of recording device.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home