Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Coopergasm time!

The new Cooper MINI convertible is on the front page of msn.com. I want this car. I lust after this car. I think this car is hot, hot, hot. Of course I got the email about the convertible a few weeks ago since I am on the inside track when it comes to my future Cooper.

A very dear friend called me up today and asked me who gets to hear my secrets. At first he didn't believe me when I said he does and then he said that I'm too good.

I think it's time to return to the world of making mischief. Time for some mayhem, some confusion, some pranks, some roguery, some scalliwagitude, some fun, and what better vehicle in which to return to my former life than my beautiful Cooper MINI convertible?

Here is the deal. I get work as a professional driver in film and TV from time to time. MINI people, give me a Cooper convertible and I will take perfect care of it and get it in as many projects as possible. How is that for a fair trade? I promise all shenagins that call attention to my car will be positive for the MINI people.

I eagerly await the arrival of my swoonmobile. Thank you MINI guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home