Saturday, March 19, 2005

A little writing to while the day away

After a little consultation with Uncle Jim I decided that I have been dilly dallying (and perhaps even shilly shallying) around long enough and it's time to do a little work on Bare Minimum, the novel I started for NaNoWriMo 2004. I wrote about 500 words which is not all that much but given the fact that every single time I think about the neurosurgery consult I have scheduled for Monday I want to faint perhaps it is really quite a lot of words.

I was really pleased when I reread what I wrote last November. It's funny and most of it works for me especially at a first draft level.

Sadly I have forgotten a lot of the plot but oh well we will see what develops. I may have to turn into an outline sort of girl until I get this memory thing under control. (In other words for the rest of my life I should really write stuff down because if I am not better after two years why will I be better in twenty?) Adjustments must be made I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home