Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Dead Like the TV Show

I was reading my MGM newsletter and it said that the show Dead Like Me might not exist anymore but blah blah blah. This is the first that I have heard that the only show I watch is cancelled.

I hear that the Wire, the only show I act in right now, is also up for cancellation. Really I should just stick to my vow to never watch TV. It doesn't do me any good to get attached to a show and then have it vanish after a season or three.

This the point where someone else would say "and it's not fair that show Y gets to stay on the air when it's crap" but I am not qualified to say something like that so you don't have to read it.

Cam is still quite ill with a nasty cough and an upset stomach. I got him miso soup tonight and he has kept that down so far. Tomorrow we get his cough listened to. His dad has bronchitis so I suppose an URI is not out of the question.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home