Saturday, February 05, 2005

What does it all mean?

I was just looking for something. On some site I had seen something about planes and pseudotumour and I was thinking about how terrible I felt when I came home from Fiddler's Green and wondering if maybe you really shouldn't fly if you have PTC (I guess that goes double for people with chronic blood clots) so I was trying to find something definitive. I went to Google and looked up pseudotumour and planes and I hit Katie's Fallible.com site.

Apparently she was diagnosed with "borderline pseudotumour." Apparently it is not destroying her quality of life because I only found three mentions of it and she said something about jumping out of bed too quickly whereas I get out of bed slowly and then start wondering if I am going to pass out. But the weird thing is that I have read her blog before. I didn't read much of it because she compared George W. to Churchill and I thought my head would explode but still I don't read that many blogs so it's queer that we both have this extremely rare disease.

I found her linking off of Michael Main, aka Pepe, who I linked from the Real Live Preacher.

She's also a writer, a Christian writer. I am never sure what it means when you have to define yourself like that but whatever, the fact that we both write is one more thing in common. Just more interconnectedness of things I suppose.

Boy I bet she would hate my writing with a passion. But hopefully since she is borderline it would not make her head explode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home