Monday, May 02, 2005

Bare Minimum

I did a little work on Bare Minimum today, moving this one scene that was bogged down forward through the mire.

My male lead tells the female:

"I should hope so. It would look pretty funny for little Janey to be telling her kindergarten teacher that Granny once picked up a Chippendale dancer after the show."


And she replies:

"You wound me. She'll be telling them about how a Chippendale dancer was so smitten with me that he ran off with me during a show. And about how all the other dancers were so deeply in lust with me that they tried to stop him at the door and he had to throw me over his shoulder and fight them all off before he carried me off to his boudoir, dripping dollar bills from his g-string with every step."

2 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home