Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Carnal Fear

The really nice thing about having some brain damage is that I forget so many things. (It's also a really awful thing.) After another thought provoking email from Will Shetterly I worked on my novel called Carnal Fear a bit. I could recite bits of this book from memory, that's how well I know it.

On the other hand I don't remember writing parts of it at all. In fact if I discovered some sort of writing fairy had been in my computer playing with my files I would nod and say yes, that makes sense.

I worked on my column today also, doing the bit for Father's day which I think is this weekend. If you have to keep your word count under 650 words for syndication then syndication may be right out. My opening bit was 87 words...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home