Saturday, July 23, 2005

Putting the pee into peach

I bought some Kiss My Face Peaches and Cream moisturizer while at Trader Joes the other day. Cam really liked the way it smelled and my skin is wicked dry from taking Diamox so I went ahead and got it. When I put it on I thought it smelled more like cat pee than peaches but then I thought it must be my crazy brain translating the smell wrong.

Chris and I were going out today to go to the Book Thing in Baltimore and after I took my bath I slathered some of this stuff on. The first thing Chris said when he walked in was "Mom it reeks of cat pee in here." I threw the bottle to him and asked him if that was what he was smelling and sure enough it was. George, his cat, also found the scent fascinating.

It's very queer and I have no explanation.

We went to IHOP for breakfast and split an omelet and some pancakes. The pancakes were fucking awesome and our waitress, Jenna, was terrific. Good times. I just hope she didn't mind that I read of cat peaches.

1 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home