Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Sounds like a lot of work to me

Someone sent me this bit of spam. It's better written than most of its ilk and it's kind of cute and charming but mostly it sounds tiring.

Subject: Re[1]: Hi my Dear Stranger



Hello, Harry

I am a lovely and lonely Lady who is looking for the man who will make me happy and whom I want to feel like in paradise with!

If you want to be my beautiful Hero who will save me from this loneliness find me

and wake me up with a warm kiss.

so long...
Juli


I don't know Juli, don't you think you should work on being happy by yourself? Do you really need a Hero? Can't you save yourself from your loneliness? How about some charity work? Do you think that might fill the void? It seems to me that when you are happy and fulfilled you'll have a better chance of a "Harry" checking you out and thinking, "Hmm, I'd like to be part of her life! I want to get me some of that happiness and charm!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home