Tuesday, November 22, 2005

40,000 Words

I hit 40,000 words today. I am extremely tired. I don't think so much tired from the writing but my asthma's been a huge pain lately, waking me up at night. There's a funny noise coming from my chest that sounds like a noise a kitty would make if you hugged it a little too tight. Good times.

The lines at Harry Potter over the weekend were completely insane. At Muvico Egyptian you can buy your tickets in advance. Tickets for the film were sold out well in advance and still the theater was herding people around and putting them behind velvet ropes. It looked like no sooner did one showing start when another started lining up to get the best seats. Crazy.

Chris and I saw Pride and Prejudice (Swoon!) and the theater was so full that some people were sitting in the aisles.

It was so good I can't even tell you. Must sign off now, too tired to type anymore. More about museum later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home