Friday, February 03, 2006

I Fucking HATE Dell Laptop Keyboards

These things are the most fragile, impossible to put back together pieces of shit I have ever encountered. They're worse than crystal vases for breaking and not going back together again.

I've been sick with stupid flu or cold symptoms this week and I just got out my inhaler because I was coughing and wheezing. My hands are shaky from cough medicine and I dropped the inhaler on my keyboard from the ginormous height of five or six inches. The w key came off and I can't get the damn thing back on. Cullen is the only member of my family who can fix these keys and he's over at his Dad's house. By the time he comes back I will have lost the pieces, just as I did with the control and the tilde keys.

How on earth am I supposed to write without my keys? Grrrrrrrrrrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home