Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Buy this for me, save me the cost of paying a neurosurgeon!!

Just in time to save my insurance company thousands this beautiful trephination kit goes on sale at eBay!! What incredible timing! What a fabulous way to connect with our historical ancestors who did upon occasion drill holes in their head to get closer to God.

Just think, I can be more spiritual and get rid of the extra fluid in my head at the same time! A win-win situation!

Here is the link!

A FABULOUS AND EARLY TREPHINATION SET WITH MONOGRAMMED AND SIGNED PIECES INCLUDING RARE ITEMS FOR THE 18th CENTURY SURGEON. LIGHTLY CLEANED OF ALL SURFACE RUST (NOT BUFFED AND POLISHED), MOST OF THESE INSTRUMENTS OF BRAIN SURGERY HAVE PERFECT POLISHED WALNUT HANDLES!


They cleaned most of the surface rust for me? How kind!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home