Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Quick Post About Snakes

Is it funny or creepy that Sam Jackson is doing both Snakes On a Plane and Black Snake Moan this year? Me, I always go for both creepy and funny, why limit myself?

In reading notes in the original S.O.A.P. post at I find your lack of faith disturbing, I was extremely pleased to read of a possible zombies on a plane film. Three words - Best Idea Ever.

And I wish I had gone to see X-3 just so I could see all these great trailers, Snakes on a Plane, new Superman Returns and who knows what else. Cullen saw it but he can't remember what he saw. Kids today!

3 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

 
At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 
At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://googleindex.info/2606.html or http://google-machine.info/3190.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home