Monday, May 15, 2006

What's the big deal? It's just a million dollars in lost revenue.

I was just poking around the Bonnaroo website and was surprised to see that they have decided to reduce the festival capacity by ten thousand visitors. Let's see, one hundred dollars a ticket times ten thousand comes to, why one million dollars. That's an astonishing sacrifice. I think it will enhance the experience of the attendee but you don't often see a better time carrying more weight than a million bucks.

In fact Cullen and Cam recently went to Six Flags and Hershey's park respectively. Cullen rode no rides and Cam rode three I think. Most of their time was spent waiting in lines - Cullen spent something like four hours waiting for a ride that kept breaking. And they probably paid a hundred bucks for these trips between the two of them.

I was thinking if it came down to it I would almost rather go to a virtual amusement park, if they were really realistic, because I can't bear to spend the entire day waiting on line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home