Sunday, May 21, 2006

What do you do for a headache?

I've had a godawful PTC headache since Thursday night. It was at it's worst Friday, a ten on the old one to ten scale, down to an eight or a seven today. I don't know what you do when your brain feels like it is bleeding but I took a bunch of narcotics and phenargan (throwing up with one of these headaches, especially when you're falling out of bed as I was this morning will make you pray for death), read comics and ate ginger cake. It worked a little, as I said the pain is twenty or thirty percent better than it was.

Here's hoping for even better tomorrow so my poor overworked boss doesn't have to do my job also...

2 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

 
At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home