Sunday, June 11, 2006

True story, I swear

Cullen was in here looking at a post by Miss Snark when he suddenly recoiled, yelling "gross." He was trying to put his hand in his pocket but there was something icky in there. He was baffled and I started guessing what was in there; my end choice was a popsicle because recently one of my kids had TWO popsicles in his pants, he'd been to the ice cream man and stored them there, forgetting about them until they started to drip.

Cullen finally pulled out - wait for it - an entire stick of butter.

He'd been making grilled cheese sandwiches earlier and lost his stick of butter. He eventually decided he'd put it back and got a fresh stick. He has absolutely no idea why he put it in his pocket. I laughed a lot more than he did, I'm just saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home