Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Super Mario!

I played Super Mario one today for the first time in like FIFTEEN years. I got to level four or something but only because I used a pipe to jump levels.

Now Cullen and I are watching Ninja Warrior. Tomorrow he goes to see the retina doctor to see if he has any tears other than the one in his iris.

I've been horribly busy this week, finishing my Kitta writing at three in the morning. Ugh. Now I've got to pay my bills and renew my library books before I can go to bed. I'm thinking I badly need a vacation but the car needs work, a catalytic converter and I spent another unexpected five hundred bucks this week (still need another 475 for my crown) so I think I'm too broke for any kind of vacation. I'm still hoping to get everyone up to Philly to see King Tut before the exhibit goes to London but with the boys going to Alaska for weeks of the summer and money so tight I just don't know.

Here's a tip I learned while researching this week's Quality Time column - if you want to Google for new roller coasters don't just type in New roller coaster 2007 because you'll get a list of horrible accidents that happened recently. I read of one that gave me nightmares.

In other news I'm reading a really terrific book by Elmore Leonard (love him) called La Brava.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home