Monday, August 20, 2007

Nothing but good news

Mohsan is back from Pakistan and so far I've still been able to answer the questions he needs answering regarding college and anything else. He was gone for more than two months and I worried about him the entire time.

Cullen and many friends are off seeing Stardust and I'll be picking some of them up in about an hour.

I made it through level 39 in the block balancing game in Wario Smooth Moves, a mini game I find weirdly soothing given that it should be wildly frustrating.

I'm reading a wildly funny book by Nick Hornby called A Long Way Down. It's about four wannabe suicides who meet on the same roof on New Year's Eve. I know, hilarious huh? Could NOT have a funnier set up.

I'm taking the day off tomorrow to take care of some stuff for Cullen and a doctor appt. Should be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home