Sunday, August 12, 2007

Stardust - Fucking Awesome

I had very high expectations for Stardust, to the point I almost didn't want to go and see it and have those expectations crushed, but the film exceeded my wildest hopes.

I cannot say enough good things about it. Everything was done to a T, casting, acting, dialogue, ponies, everything. Robert de Niro steals the show, he was perfect. I laughed until my belly hurt.

Cullen couldn't go because his flight back from Alaska wrecked his back, in fact I had to get him a wheelchair, but Cam's friend Tino was free so three of us went.

I'm very impressed with Charlie Cox, I watched him Casanova last night and he was spot on in that also. He's a pleasure to watch.

One last comment since I have a million things to do, (like write my 500 words for the Tesla story) the princes and the man who used to be a goat are terrific. There are so many little subtle things that add quite a lot.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger Erica Ridley said...

I have been debating and debating whether or not to go see this, but over the past few days, I've heard (er, seen?) so much positive buzz about this movie (another blogger said it was Princess Bride esque) that I guess I better make the trip after all!

Glad it lived up to expectations! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home