Friday, October 05, 2007

Let's see what's going on

I'm waiting for the infection from the PICC to clear up.

Cam and another fellow had a collision during rehearsal and he sprained his finger. It turned dark purple and we spent Wednesday night at the urgent care. He has to wear a splint for a week.

Cam and I both read Scot Westerfeld's Uglies, Pretties and Specials trilogy and loved it. I wrote about it for my column this week. I'll link it once I have the permalink.

Cullen aced his first chem test.

Chris is coming down tomorrow and we'll go see Cam in a musical review at his school. He's doing a song from Little Shop of Horrors, the one with the line "What do you want from me blood?"

I'm not writing as much as I'd like to but then I'm not feeling so well. I keep thinking one more day for the Destiny Experiment but then it goes on and on. The rewrite on that thing is going to be insane. Like knitting an afghan then deciding you really wanted a twin set instead...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home