Thursday, January 03, 2008

Fun No Country for Old Men stuff

We went to see this movie one day this week, idk when exactly, and it's been like all I can think about since then. It's so amazing and the ending is so unexpected that I have had many questions. The more I think about it the more questions I have. Some of the links from the official website go to intriguing discussions which lead me to more questions and more thoughts.

It's made writing my column very hard because I can't really focus. And I need to because deadline is nine am and it's getting kind of late here...

If you go to this special microsite at Miramax you can download the script and watch a lot of interesting video including two trailers and some clips from the film. The interview with Javier Bardem is charming.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home