Saturday, December 20, 2008

Highs and lows

It's been a madly busy week with me wondering where all my time is going. I finally managed to finish Emma by Jane Austen, a book that seemed to take weeks to read. There were times when I only got through a paragraph when I had to put it down again. This upcoming week promises to be just as busy, with four hours of travel time just on Monday to take the cat to and from the vet to get his first blood series to see how his new insulin regime is working out.

The best part of the week so far was when I played a round of NES golf, the one where you play as Mario in a weirdly patriotic shirt, and got a hole in one, which wasn't just extremely satisfying but also netted me 55 grand in game money. That was quite sweet.

The low was someone accidently buying the wrong toilet paper - which I know isn't really much of a low so things are going pretty well for us. I call this stuff the ass reamer 4000. Of course the person in question bought twenty rolls of it and there are a thousand sheets on each roll. We can't even give it away because it's not right to make the less fortunate even more unfortunate... Maybe I'll give it to the rats and let them shred it up for bedding. I'll have to think of something.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home