Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I canna polish her anymore Captain!

I spent about an hour helping the pre-med student I mentor with an essay he needs to write to apply for a grant for next year. Like many who go into medicine he's a bit of a perfectionist so sometimes we spend quite a lot of time one one sentence trying to fix it up. Today was difficult because I had a giant headache which made thinking of the right word hard. He had to guess what I was trying to say. He's good at it and has a lot of patience. When he finished he said something like this is a really shiny piece of crap!

In other news Cullen is watching anime and there is an actor with the last name of Clinkenbeard, which I think would make an awesome ice dwarf name...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Blogger SailorFred said...

In a recent Mythbusters episode, they did polish a lion turd, using a Japanese technique for making shiny dirt balls.

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Georgiana said...

That's awesome. Nothing says regal like shiny lion shit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home