Friday, January 23, 2009

Very far behind

Guess how many unread emails I have in my gmail account? At this moment 3040. Most of them are newsletters or knitting patterns or book suggestions or other things that don't need to be read right away but I am sure there are some other emails I should have answered long before now.

I've decided to start at the oldest and work my way to the front. I'm reading July's mail now, which means you may not get a response to a new email until July again, assuming I keep up the six month lag, that is.

Anyway, if you see me commenting on a lot of old news stories, that's why. And with that in mind, here's an extremely interesting article about the nature of addiction memoirs and why many of them are annoying to the author, a former addict. The comments are also interesting, although some of them seem to be written by people who maybe skimmed the article, instead of reading carefully.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home