Saturday, August 29, 2009

Force of habit?

I saw an article recently about a robber who made a little mistake while robbing Alaska USA Federal Credit Union. He gave the teller his account number and gave her his picture id before robbing the place.

I've got a couple of theories. Maybe he thought it would be efficient to have the stolen money deposited directly into his account, then realized that wasn't such a good idea and changed his mind a little too far into the transaction.

Or maybe it was just habit. Like getting your library card out while you're waiting in line. He always shows his id and account number so he just did it. Or she asked him and then he remembered why he was there.

Either way, he was arrested, no real surprise there.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, Blogger Jan Mader said...

Loved your post. I'm writing from my blog for animal lovers but I have a blog for writers too (I'm a children's author).

Please come visit!
http://ignitetowrite.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home