Tuesday, July 15, 2003

I'm sort of halfway watching Minority Report. I'm rereading these old IM's between Dan and my self and posting also.

The reason I'm not watching it for real is because of the way it was filmed. I'm a member of SAG, although I admit I am hopelessly behind in my dues. But I am still a member of SAG. When Minority Report came to town the casting notice said only perfect people need apply. Nobody with glasses, no fatties, nobody balding.

Then they came to downtown DC and sent a notice around the building supervisors near my office. And they asked for everyone who was in a business suit to come down and play extras. And they gave lines to some of the non-union, non-actors. Meanwhile I was out of acting work.

Does it piss me off? Oh of course it does. I expect better than that from Spielberg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home