Saturday, July 12, 2003

I had a very odd dream last night. I'm not even sure I should call them odd anymore because all my dreams tend to be odd.

In this one I was rowing a small boat down a very pretty creek. This animal put its little paws on the side of the boat and scrambled in. It then asked me to solve some sort of mystery for it. Sadly I've forgotten the details. I have a lot of dreams about solving crimes for other people. I was just reading one I had about a year and a half ago that was quite strange and will end up in Carnal Fear.

This is the first time an unindentified animal asked me to figure out who done it. This thing looked like it was part armadillo and part hedgehog. Making it either an armahog or a hedgeadillo I suppose. If I can remember more I shall write a children's book about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home