Saturday, July 12, 2003

Hmmm. I wrote this in December 2001. I kind of like it even though I am not at all sure what I meant when I wrote it.

gooey, slimy, profound,
writer love is exactly what i have for you.

the messiest, drippiest, craziest, most out of
control love in the world.

This wanker over to PGL is driving me nuts. We don't all have to be hidebound and rigid when we are writing. What's wrong with writing whatever the fuck you want to in your first draft?

Maybe later the little yellow flying pigs who rain acorns down on your head will come out of your story about George Washington. If you want it in your first draft then put it in and take it out later. Who knows, you might just have a totally new idea that's better than what you were writing in the first place.

Also with little yellow flying pigs you can have baby back ribs. I'm just sayin'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home