Tuesday, July 08, 2003

What's funny is that I think I have accepted it and then it smacks me in the face again.

Maybe I don't know what acceptance is. Maybe I have accepted it but still don't think it is fair. Maybe I finally know that you are gone for now but I still hate it and want you back.

I'm not mad at you anymore. I'm not even really mad. I'm just tired, very very tired and I want to talk to you.

I know that dream about the kid on life support is about you. About how helpless I was when you were dying and I wasn't there with you to protect you or make sure you got the care you needed or even if you knew that I was there and would have done anything to keep you safe.

It hurts to breathe.

I hope you're resting quietly, I hope that you're okay, I just wanted to say, good night daniel, good night, good night. (thanks adam)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home