Saturday, July 12, 2003

Okay, here's what dude said:

Originally posted by: MakingMovies
If you haven't noticed. PGL is for film makers.
This is a screenwriting forum.

Not a book forum.
Not a lyrics.
Not a poetry forum.
Not a fantasy forum.
Not a cybersex forum.
Not a what my cat did last week forum.
Not a what problems I am having with my man forum.
Not a what I had for lunch forum.
Not a what kind of car I drive forum.
Not a how stupid does this sound forum.

It's a screenwriting forum.
-------------------------------------

My response:

I was reading a book about lyrics
thinking about music
and all its implications
when my stupid cat interrupted me!

My cat did the same thing last week.
My cat does not respect my Ferrari.
It's a damn fine automobile
but my cat does not care.

I took my cat to lunch
we had tuna
fresh caught tuna
and the busboy caught my eye

much like the fish hook caught the tuna
the busboy dragged me, kicking and screaming
but not into his boat
into a strong fantasy about sex

Not cybersex (although there's nothing wrong with that)
Real, hot, sweaty, my heart is racing
and I think it will explode
sex

Soooo much better than sex
with what's is name
that guy, you know the one,
the one who always gives me troubles

yeah him, that one, who never
quite goes away, always hanging
on the edges of my life
thinking I'll notice him

God no, not that kind of sex
It was passionate, wet, slippery
I must have you now or swoon sex
take me I'm yours sex

Oh my, does this sound stupid?
I'd hate for my sexual ravings
to make me sound like I'm not
the smartest bulb on the block

Well even if it does
if I sound like a total fool
an utter and complete idiot
at least I'm not an unemployed screenwriter


HA HA HA HA!

You know what is really good when someone is pushing your buttons and annoying you? Listen to Five Iron Frenzy's Every New Day. It puts it all into perspective. I like the one from Proof That The Kids Are Revolting because of the out-takes at the end.

Everyone in the band can't stand me
because I'm a ----- hip hoppa

I've so been there where you forget your lines.

Oh man once I was a disciple (sp?) for Jesus Christ Superstar. Our Pilate forgot his lines like big time. He just stood there and nothing was happening for what seemed and eternity. So I sang his next line for him and then he remembered and he went on.

Then when he came off he swooned. Said it was the hot lights. I have my own theory about saving face but I'll keep it to myself because I want to fly higher every new day again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home