Monday, July 14, 2003

Here's a bio Danny wrote for me - I was doing this play a couple of years ago. Four (?) six (?) I don't remember how many stories from Smoke and Mirrors. I had four parts. I couldn't stand my director. vorpal called him Chuckie and Danny kept on offering to kill him for me.

backgroundgrrl: i have to do a bio - he's going to whine at us about it tomorrow

backgroundgrrl: i asked him if it had to be true and he said yes, the bastard

dfogg32: lol

dfogg32: how long is this bio?

backgroundgrrl: dunno, usually a few sentences.

backgroundgrrl: i've done really snotty ones - that only i knew were snotty

backgroundgrrl: like that i've had professional training on both coasts

backgroundgrrl: i snuck in a morrisey quote one time for cuckoos nest

backgroundgrrl: I'd rather be famous than righteous or holy anyday, anyday, anyday

dfogg32: Georgiana Lee is an actor, a writer, and a mother of three. This performance is her return to the stage after a ten year sabbatical to focus on film. She's written two feature length screenplays and can be seen in such films as Along Came a Spider, Hannibal, and The Blair Witch Project 2. Her next project is an independent sitcom pilot titled God's Toilet, currently in pre-production in New York City.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home