Monday, September 13, 2004

How did he manage this?

I'm curious as to whether Batman could have gotten away with something similar at the White House. I fear he would have been shot as soon as he set foot on the White House Lawn.

Which reminds me if I hear the expression "Guns don't kill people" one more time I shall run mad.

Let's make a list of other things that don't kill people.

Knives
Bludgeons
Bombs
Cars
Planes
Arsenic
Everest

What about cobras? Do they kill people? The whole concept baffles me.

3 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Blogger Shigure said...

Cobras don't kill people, Georgiana Lee, venom kills people. Cobras just distribute the venom. Cobras are just kinda like the street dealers to venoms' Columbian Drug Lords.

On another subject... When were these Sleep Wars you speak off? Was that like 1985 or so, I think I may have slept through 1985, seeing as how I can't really remember much about it.

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Georgiana said...

That's good to know, Shigure. I suspect nothing actually kills people and we are all immortal.

The Sleep Wars did indeed take place from 1983 to 1985. It looks like you got my share of sleep during that crucial time. Curses!

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger Deek Deekster said...

Re: Batman.

I have developed a theory about this...By the way - Everest doesn't kill people. People kill themselves attempting to scale it. However, if Everest were to insinuate itself into, say, a packet of peanuts, and then some eager and hungry person choked on it, then you could definitely say Everest was culpable.

Respectfully Yours,

Deek.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home