Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Don't get mad at me oh mighty google lords!

After much internal and external debate I decided to give the google adsense program a try. I put a google search toolbar on my blog and an ad banner. I hope they look sort of all right and blend somewhat harmoniously.

Once I finished trying different sizes and colours I looked at my blog and there was the first ad, an ad for winning Neil Gaiman prizes. Now you are not allowed to click your own ads and run up your counts because you get paid per click and that would be cheating so I hesitated but damn it the ad was so compelling I gave up gave in and clicked. I ended up at a site and bought an ebook for two dollars.

So far the ad sense program is working for sheep such as myself.

2 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger Georgiana said...

Please do not leave comment spam in my blog. Thank you for assistance in this matter.

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home