Tuesday, November 02, 2004

He makes me so mad I could just puke!

It's good when you can find the bright side of a tragic, life threatening, debilitating ailment. When I get really upset I start throwing up. I had a rough conversation with Aetna today when I tried to figure out why my FSA wasn't paying for Cul and Cam.

Then Chris and I went out to vote and that went pretty well except someone gave me crap for missing the 2002 election. I missed it because I spent almost all of October in the hospital. This lady was saying I should have gotten an absentee ballot. I told her when you're in ICU they are usually thinking about stuff like are you breathing not are you voting. But over all it was not bad. Lines earlier in the day were taking about two hours to get through but we were only there for about fifteen minutes.

After work Chris and I went over to the Goodwill so I could get a new lamp for my room and so we could get some books. We got an awesome lamp with a weird little locking glass case and one with starfishes on it for Cam and one for my room which is kind of high tech. I found two torchieres and a bookcase I wanted but I didn't have the necessary 44 dollars so maybe I'll find them again in a couple of months.

The check out guy was really snotty. I mean really. Just talking to him I could feel myself getting sicker and sicker and sicker. Finally he said something so rude that I ran out and threw up in his parking lot. Next time I'm throwing up on him. I'm just sayin'

* * *

2000 words for Bare Minimum at great physical expense. I am dead tired. I need to post it and get relax. Tomorrow I will probably write more drama and danger than I ever thought would go into this book at all. It's still weird how it all changes on me so quickly. Okay I am so tired I am likely rambling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home