Friday, November 05, 2004

Not much done today

Today was a constant struggle to get anything done. I was feeling sick all day but I managed to get all my work done and take care of quite a lot of annoying financial stuff after work. The end result is I only wrote about 700 words towards Bare Minimum. I like the scene so that's all good.

I also spent a fair amount of time researching different ways to get to Fiddler's Green. The temptation to drive is great but I am worried I'll be so fagged out after the drive I won't have any fun at FG. I plan to have loads of fun.

The train looks very good but the logistics are complex.

There is one plane left for a cheap amount but it doesn't get there until less than an hour before we're all meant to go off to dinner so that is out. I'm thinking it's going to be the bus for Cullen and I.

Yes, yes I should have bought plane tickets ages ago but we weren't sure if Cul could go and I've been broke for some time. So here we are just about out of time and I'm working hard to work something out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home