Wednesday, November 03, 2004

By the skin of my teeth

Big thanks to Will Shetterly who posted this quote:

In writing a novel, when in doubt, have two guys come through the door with guns." Raymond Chandler


precisely when it could do me the most good. I knew I needed to write a crime scene today for Bare Minimum and I was worrying about it until I read that and then it worked itself out a bit more.

I am not sure how I hit my goals today. We had some shocking family news today and I had a hard time putting that out of my mind enough to write. I don't think today's work is very good but it is meant to be a first draft and I did get the words down so I'm going to be happy with that and go to bed. Tomorrow I hope to discuss stem cell research and how that phrase has come to mean something totally different.

And damn and blast those states that voted to ban gay marriage. As they say in junior high, that's totally gay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home