Sunday, July 24, 2005

New slogan

Cam called from his Dad's house to say he went fishing with his dad and had a good time. He had called last night to ask if I knew of any gas stations that sold bait. I didn't and couldn't remember seeing one for a very long time. Apparently they do still sell bait at gas stations and they bought some grass shrimp and used it to good effect. All I could think of was a bumper sticker that said "Ass, gas or grass shrimp, nobody rides free." I think that would go over very well.

Sadly I am still suffering from a monster headache. I've had it since Wednesday. It's that kind of PTC headache that is bad enough to wake me up. One night it hurt so much I was convinced I was dying of a stroke. It didn't seem possible to have that much pain in your head and live through it. The really sad part is that Cam was awake and heard me crying but didn't realize what was wrong. I was in so much pain I couldn't remember how to call for help or how to get the top off of the bottle of narcotics. Not that I have many of those left.

It's awful to try and make it through terrible pain without taking anything because you are worried you are going to run out of your pain killer and you think maybe some other headache will be worse than this one.

A few more days of this and I'm going to crack my own skull open and let some fluid out. I'm just sayin'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home