Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Best Dentist Ever

You know how good our new dentist is? She's good enough that I fell asleep while she was drilling my tooth yesterday. Okay, she was helped along by a judicious application of laughing gas but seriously, she's so gentle and soothing that fear seems like a silly reaction to have, so you don't.

Unfortunately my jaw is super sore today but considering that I numb up slowly (like Chris) and had to have a few shots of numbing stuff it's not so bad.

I was really sick before I went in for my appointment but then the laughing gas made me feel so great! It was amazing. All nausea, headache, twingey brain feeling, pounding sound in ears, all of it went away. If only I could wander around breathing this stuff all the time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home