Thursday, May 14, 2009

Oh noes! A plot to kill me!

Here's the text of an email I just received:

From: JFH MAYI [mailto:garrybaker2@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 6:14 PM
To:
Subject: PLOT TO KILL YOU.........NEED URGENT REPLY

Attention:

This is the only way I could contact you for now. I want you to be very careful about this and keep the secret with you until I make out an arrangement for us to see, You have no need of knowing who I am,or where am from. Although i will like you to know that later. I know this may sound surprising to you but it's the situation. I and my group, have been paid a ransom in advance to kill and eliminate you with some reasons listed to us by my employer, it's one I believe you call your associate.Do not contact the Police or try to send a copy of this to them, because if you do I will know, and might be pushed to do what we have been paid to do.

I and my group have followed you closely for a while now and have seen that you are innocent of the accusation leveled against you. It is only because of selfish interest. But that's not the main reason why we don't want to execute the job of killing you. After i was handed to do the job, my mind disapproved it and this has never happened to me in any job given to me. And this is the first time i turned out to be a betrayer in my job not minding being the Leader and Head of my group. I took pity on you and i have made up my mind to help you if you are willing to help yourself.

Now listen,I and my group was promised to be paid (£12,000 GBP) for the job. And we have already receive deposit of (£4,000 GBP). So the remaining (£8,000 GBP) will be given to us as soon as we finished carrying out the job. Out of the (£14,000 GBP) to be paid to us, am to get (£4,000 GBP) as the Leader of the group and the rest of the group will share the remaining (£8,000 GBP) for this job. And i have given my groups reasons why we should not carry out the job. But my group did not agree with me not to kill you. They told me that they can only stop if you will pay them their own share of the money. I mean if you will pay them (£8,000 GBP). As for me, i will not collect any money from you, unless if you want to give me.

So i will arrange for us to see one on one but before that, I need you to pay the amount of (£8,000 GBP) meant for the rest of my group. I will come to your home, or you determine where you wish for us to meet. I repeat do not arrange for the police/cops. if you play planks or try to deceive us, it will get worse and it will be extended to your family. Also do not set any camera to cover us or set up any tape to record our conversation.

My employer for this job is in my control now and disturbs me a lot to execute the job. So an account will be provided for you to make a payment of (£8,000 GBP) which will serve as a guarantee that you are ready to cooperate,then one of my boys will deliver a video tape or i can even download it to you then.It contains the request for me to kill you(the tape recorded our conversation)which will be enough evidence for you to take any legal action against him b/4 he goes employing another person for the job. You might be required to pay extra amount in cash once he delivers the tape to you or i send it to you,beware of business associates and friends,

WARNING:DO NOT CONTACT THE POLICE,MAKE SURE YOU STAY INDOORS ONCE IT IS 7:30PM UNTIL THIS WHOLE THING IS SORTED OUT,YOUR NEGLIGENCE IN ANY OF THESE WARNINGS, WILL MAKE YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME.

you do not have much time so get back to me as possible.

To confirm this, i can send you other details about you which our employer provided to us.

Contact me at jfhmayi@mail.com

Bye.

Mr. JFH MAYI


Oh dear! And here I was planning to go out and return a library book. Shoot! My plans are ruined! Ruined I say!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

received this from this moron too

ATTENTION:

My name is Mr JFH MAYI, I work with Al-qaeda, I am the Senior Secretary
and Editor in charge of black list.

I hope you heard about the famous September 11 attack in the U.S and the
Marriott hotel bombing on September 2008 which killed many and others
injured, and other Al-qaeda activities? Marriott hotel was bombed because
they thought it was a joke, when I told them that their name is on the
Al-qaeda black list.

Take a look at this website and see what happened to Marriott hotel:

www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/asia/article4798209.ece

If you need more information about Al-qaeda's activities visit wikipedia
links below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Al-Qaeda_activities

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11,_2001_attacks

I just want to inform you that your hotel name appeared on the list among
the hotels that Alqaeda will bomb this year , the reason why it appeared,
I do not know. The list is still with me. If you can negotiate with me, I
will remove your name from the list. This is the only way out for your
hotel now.

At least I have open a way out for you if really your serious with this
get back to me asap and you better keep this deal secret for the benefit
of your customers, you and your hotel.
Contact me at jfhmayi@mail.com


Mr. JFH MAYI
Senior Secretary and Editor,
Al-qaeda Sunni Movement

 

Post a Comment

<< Home