Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Annapolis vs. Philly and Alien Tiger traps

Why is Annapolis, a film about the Naval Academy, being shot in Philly and not Annapolis? It's not unheard to do a film in the place where it is meant to take place. Unlikely perhaps but it does happen.

Mike Lemon is doing the casting for this film. Take a day off of work to drive to Philly or mail in my headshots and resume? The dizzying choices available in this line of work are overwhelming.

I was doing a search for alien tiger traps on google and was a little disheartened to discover that I can find directions for trapping an alien (and recipes that are both tasty and good for you) or tiger traps but not both. I got this reply:

Your search - build "alien tiger trap" - did not match any documents.

Isn't that appalling? My choices here are lose a little faith in the Internet or create my own alien tiger trap blueprints. I've been thinking I need a good image for the background for a friend's website so perhaps that's where a good alien tiger trap blueprint image would go to good use.

In the meantime perhaps this blog will be the number one site for how to build an alien tiger trap information. Maybe I should say alien tiger trap one more time just to be sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home