Tuesday, December 13, 2005

In Which I Jump Out of My Skin

Woke up this morning with a huge asthma attack followed directly by an hour of nonstop vomiting.

Thankfully my day got better and continued to get better so that I felt sort of okay by dinner time. Weirdly I was reading the insert for the grocery store just now and the ink made me extremely ill. When Chris smelled it his eyes started burning and he had to throw it away.

It's left me feeling all jittery and like I want to scream. It's quite odd and I hope it doesn't last very long at all as I need to go to sleep very soon.

I haven't written much at all this week but I'm doing a lot of thinking and trying to figure out what I want to do and where I want to be.

I need to decide what my plans are for 2006. Do I want to keep on doing my column or stick to fiction? Or do I want to do something else entirely? I haven't written a script in nearly two years.

I haven't done any acting in 14 months. That's incredibly depressing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home