Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Spellcheck can be very annoying

I was just running spell checker on the stuff I wrote today for my November novel and I hit the wrong choice and replaced a word with something that doesn't work at all. I didn't even see the wrong word, I doubleclicked the wrong choice, resulting in some new word that doesn't belong. I'll have to go through the pages I wrote today and hope I catch it but I'm not as good at that sort of thing as I used to be.

A couple of weeks ago my eyes were particularly bad and I was writing back to someone for work and when I tried to say "sorry for the inconvenience" spell check had only one option for the misspelled word so I clicked it and it was only as the email vanished from my sight that I realized I had said "sorry for the incontinence."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home