Monday, December 05, 2005

Accidental Writing

I wrote 500 words of my book today. I got up early and was taking a bath when I started thinking about a conversation that Mallory and Kipling need to have later in the book so I wrote it down when I got back to my room. I didn't even take the time to dry or comb my hair; I wrote it with my hair up in a towel in a burst of typing.

I tried to go back to it this evening even though I was well past my December goal but my brain is slow and tired now so it was a waste of time.

In Christmas gift news I'm looking for a top hat for Chris but so far they are pretty dear. If anyone has a lead for me please drop me a line. Thanks.

I sent in a suggestion to pogo.com. I think if would be nice if Club Pogo members could buy things for other members' minis. Cam likes to buy things like skull backgrounds but he's got hardly any tokens while I have seven million and could certainly afford to buy him some nice outfits. I'll be curious to see if they respond to my email or not.

Cam set up our new Christmas tree. It's fiber optic. I know, I know but we can't have a real one because I'm so allergic I get pneumonia when one's in the house and we're a family of geeks so it's not really a surprise that we went this route.

I saw the fiber optic tree display and called Chris and Cullen over and they said ooh and aah and then "can we mother, can we?" and I said yes because it made them very happy and isn't that what Christmas is about?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home